You're an awesome designer who loves creating tools that businesses need to succeed.
That's what we have in common.
The difference is that you love creating websites, logos, and business cards and I love writing awesome content that gets you the leads your business deserves.
I'm also kind of recently obsessed with artificial intelligence and how it can help all of us do our jobs better.
Anyway, where was I? Oh yes. Since you love design, you should probably stick to doing that.
However, you still need to generate and nurture leads that come to your site. Oh, don't forget you also need to be able to get people on your site.
Putting together an effective content marketing plan (and even putting content out there on a consistent basis) can take a lot of time, energy, and resources; resources that can be used to create awesome designs that your clients hired you for in the first place.
That's where I come in.
I'm Ashley, your wondrous content marketer and new best friend
I've been working with words ever since I learned how to write. Professionally, I've worked as a content marketer for a little over two years.
I've studied how to be successful at digital marketing for over five years and am constantly learning strategies to stay ahead of the game. This way, you stay ahead of the game also.
As a designer and technology guru, you need someone who's on their game when it comes to:
- Brand strategy
- Public relations
- Global marketing
- Design fundamentals
- Inbound marketing
- Creative writing
- Story telling
This way, you know your message will get across to your ideal customer. Every. Time.
- 3+ of retail sales experience (including Payless ShoeSource & DSW)
- 2+ years of experience managing social media accounts for clients
- 20+ pieces of marketing and sales collateral created
- Certified in Inbound Marketing, Inbound Sales, Email Marketing, Content Marketing, and HubSpot through HubSpot Academy
- 5+ digital and content marketing strategies developed and implemented
- An average 48% open rate and 7.3% click rate maintained via email marketing
- 2+ years of managing content marketing full time resulting in a +530% increase in organic traffic and +741% in social media traffic YOY while maintaining a 2% conversion rate
And I can do it all for you.
Other Cool Things to Know
My additional interests include an obsession with coffee and tea, illustration, graphic design, branding, artificial intelligence, keeping up on the latest technology innovations, tiny houses, and reading awesome books (have any to recommend?).
Keeping up on the latest news and trends is crucial to my job as a content marketer. These are some of the media outlets I subscribe to in order stay up to date: