You're a business owner who needs to stand out from the competition while staying true to yourself.
That's what we have in common.
The difference is that you must stay focused on keeping your business succeeding while I focus on making it grow.
You need to generate leads, find customers, and get people talking about your business.
Putting together an effective content marketing plan (and even putting content out there on a consistent basis) can take a lot of time, energy, and resources.
That's because content should educate, inspire, and tell a story about your brand that truly connects people to who you are as a company.
That's where I come in.
I'm Ashley, your wondrous content marketer and new best friend
I've been working with words ever since I learned how to write. Professionally, I've worked as a content marketer for nearly three years.
I believe in the power of storytelling to get your brand message across to potential audiences and get them to believe in more than just a product or service.
I've studied how to be successful at digital marketing for over five years and am constantly learning strategies to stay ahead of the game. This way, you stay ahead of the game also.
As a business owner, you need someone who's on their game when it comes to:
- Brand strategy
- Design fundamentals
- Inbound marketing
- Creative writing
- Social media
This way, you know your message will get across to your ideal customer. Every. Time.
- 3+ of retail sales experience (including Payless ShoeSource & DSW)
- 3+ years of experience managing social media accounts for clients
- 30+ pieces of marketing and sales collateral created
- Certified in Inbound Marketing, Inbound Sales, Email Marketing, Content Marketing, and HubSpot through HubSpot Academy
- 6+ digital and content marketing strategies developed and implemented
- An average 48% open rate and 7.3% click rate maintained via email marketing
- Nearly 3 years of managing content marketing full time resulting in a +530% increase in organic traffic and +741% in social media traffic YOY while maintaining a 2% conversion rate (between 2016 and 2017)
And I can do it all for you.
Other Cool Things to Know
My additional interests include an obsession with coffee and tea, illustration, graphic design, branding, keeping up on the latest technology innovations, tiny houses, reading awesome books (have any to recommend?), and playing with my fluffy cat, Chewie (pictured below).
I'm currently in the process of editing a novel I wrote called Nostrum. You can read all about the process of writing it here!
I've recently gotten into learning about artificial intelligence and how it can help all of us do our jobs better. I'm very interested in how it helps me do my job better as a marketer, which in turn helps you do your job better as a business owner!
Keeping up on the latest news and trends is crucial to my job as a content marketer. These are some of the media outlets I subscribe to in order stay up to date: